Monday 9 June 2014

Camino 2014 Fashion

Every year I have walked one of the Caminos I have created a t-shirt specially for the occasion. You can see the previous designs on a previous blog entry: Camino Fashion.

Well this year is no different. I have designed another t-shirt to wear on this year's adventure: 



As these are the only t-shirts I take whilst walking I sometimes wonder if people think I'm wearing the same one day in day out, as well as well as to bed at night. BUt they are swapped daily. Walk wearing one, wash and dry it while wearing the other.

And of course my Camino outfit wouldn't be complete without a matching cap to protect my delicate head (delicate cos of lack of hair that is!).


So, there you go, now you know what the best-dressed pilgrim will be wearing on this year's Camino.

No comments:

Post a Comment