Thursday 26 June 2014

Listo

Listo = Spanish meaning ready! 

Well, I've finally got round to making my list of essential items to take with me, and happily it's not a large one. So once I've put all these things in my rucksack I'll be ready for the off. 


I can't find my Brierly guidebook which I used in 2010. However, it was an older copy and it was already out of date then. I am sure there will have been some changes on the Way -  and it'll be interesting to see what. I'm not worried about not having a guidebook though. As I remember it was well signposted and on the whole pretty easy to follow (famous last words!).

Last night I had a dream I was already walking and met a woman I had met back in 2010 whilst on the same path. I don't do dream interpretations much, but am guessing that the Camino is so much in my head at the moment that it's quite natural to dream of it too. If on the other hand you think this is a message for me do tell!!

Yes Siree I am ready to go ...

No comments:

Post a Comment